Why a start-up?
Log / Transition by Keenan Cummings.
I am was an agency-trained, senior-level, print/branding designer & I want to left to work at a start up. Here’s why:
1) I want my work to feel valuable.
2) I want to stop talking about good work and start making good work.
3) I want other people to find value in my work.
4) I want my mom to understand what I spend my time doing.
5) I want to design with empathy, and that means being close to the ground.
6) I want my stamp on the things I make.
He has since moved into a position as the Creative Director / Co-Founder of Wander.